Audit > Process Eficiency
The process efficiency service may appear complex and intimidating, but a modern entrepreneur must deal with this with an ally, in the search for greater efficiency and effectiveness in the processes of the Company’s value chain.
By performing a process efficiency service, many benefits can be achieved such as:
- Risk Analysis and contingency procedures.
- Promotes greater transparency and corporate governance.
- Verification of the controls used and their suitability for the business.
- Check if the procedures defined and in practice are adequate.
- Provide information for decision making about improvements and changes in processes.
Business process audits must be addressed as elements of help and support to the manager, providing subsidies, so that he always has up-to-date and reliable information on how are executed and it’s performance of the processes.